Dr.Reem Osman has been the CEO of Saudi German Hospital since 2012. She believes in a top-down management style, and empowerment of staff by treating them as equal partners driven by the common goal, which is the treatment of SGH patients.
Dr.Reem is an Advisory Board Member of the School of Health and Environmental Studies (SHES) at Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University (HBMSU) and guiding the new generation has always been one of her passions.
She is a regular speaker in regional private equity and healthcare arenas. Additionally, she has received many awards as a passionate advocate of humanitarian work in the region.
Dr.Reem has a Master’s degree in Eye Diseases and Surgery, Master in Business Administration from Wollongong University in Sydney and is a certificate holder of Managing Healthcare Delivery from Harvard Business School.
• The Burj award Washington CEO of the year women USA(2016)
• Award a leading Arab tender of tender Arab forum social responsibility ambassador humanitarian work kingdom of Bahrain (2016).
• Goodwill for woman and child Ambassador by Arab Women Foundation (AWF) (2015).
• Ambassador for Humanitarian Action by Sheikh Zayed Giving Initiative Organization (2014).
• Feigenbaun leadership Award by Hamadan Bin Mohammad Smart University 2015.
• Emirates Women Award (May, 2015)
• Forbes Middle East -200 Most Powerful Arab Women 2014
• 14th Middle East Women Leaders Excellence Award (March 2014
• Number 15th top most influential people in UAE By Arabian Business 2017
• Golden Excellence Award in charitable work (The Arab Women Council) 2017
See Dr Reem Osman speak in the following sessions: